Tuesday 28 February 2012

blah blah blah





Recently all i've been obsessed about is rings, long chiffon skirts, the it crowd and underground shoes, most importantly blitz boots, the metallic ones, and i can't find them ANYWHERE. I'm probably better off going to Camden and trying my luck at finding a pair there but they are honestly beautiful, no matter how noel fieldingish they are (and that's not a bad thing). I'm desperate for a new wardrobe also, especially with sixth form coming up in September, then i'll have work and summer to deal with, i'm bad enough on a non-school uniform day let alone picking outfits to wear to school everyday! I also have my maths exam on Friday and Monday and all i can say about that is that i'm absolutely petrified about it, it's the silence in the exam room which makes me nervous more than anything, and lastly my mum has dismissed the idea of me playing the drums, which i'm gutted about. My little terraced house isn't big enough for an actual drum kit, i have no garage space, and the only place i could really put it is in my nan's garage, which would probably upset the neighbours, who are all pensioners, so i'm taking up the guitar again unless anyone is willing to buy me a beautiful korg keyboard? This Saturday me and izzy are going up to yet another performance at the record store, i have purchased tickets for both a spring offensive gig at the art gallery, i have florence and the machine to look forward to, and finally i'm going to the fashion and textiles museum in london with my textiles class later this march, i've never been before and i am actually quite excited, so i have lots and lots to blog about this up and coming month!
I've started to use my Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette recently and i'm not really sure my views on it, the colours are beautiful, lots of dark and silver shades which is everything i want when it comes to eyeshadow however it doesn't show up very well, although i am a person who does like her eye makeup to be a bit too dark and bold. It was a Christmas present from my uncle, who obviously has far too much money considering how much Bobbi Brown make-up is, the silver/glittery colours are wonderful, however i was slightly disappointed with the purple shades which looked a bit washed out on my pale skin tone.
My Django Django record also arrived the other day, it is the single for Default and includes several different remixes from Tom Furse (The Horrors) Dan Carey, and Twitch Optimo.
:(

3 comments:

  1. love your rings, especially the aztec-y eye one!

    i'm totally wanting a new wardrobe too :( + it's a really nice palette! :)

    good luck with exams!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you very much!(the ring is only from topshop haha)xx

      Delete
  2. cute rings, and the shoes are lovely x

    fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete