Saturday 10 March 2012

I've run out of ideas for titles.





Tonight i was suppose to be seeing Spring Offensive at Modern Art Oxford, but due to unfortunate circumstances (my friend being grounded so she's not allowed to go) i'm yet again spending my Saturday night indoors, a bit shit really because i was really looking forward to this gig, however i done my work experience at modern art oxford and going back in there would bring back memories of accidently smashing the 20+ plates in the lift. Instead of being a wee bit miserable i decided to go into Oxford today anyway, i was suppose to go and look for more chelsea boots as the heel on mine has been completely ripped off, no idea where it went but when i looked this morning it wasn't there, my mod days were officially over. I couldn't find any cheapish boots but i found that river island had the most amazing collection of bright, bold patterned clothes, and i picked up a blue t-shirt for £12, all i've been wishing for is psychedelic bold patterned clothing, although ultimately i'm still trying to look for a paisley shirt!
My other fairly odd piece i've bought lately is the ring/bracelet combo, my mum works with someone who sells so much jewelry and just keeps on coming home with more and more things for me,  the ring/bracelet (no idea what it's called) is however, the most annoying thing to ever wear, firstly you can't put it on without assistance and once it's on you can't take it off without struggling, the ring is also too big for my finger and the bracelet part always moves about, but it think it looks pretty darn nice.
And best of all i'm seeing florence and the machine, the horrors and spector on Tuesday and i'm SO EXCITED IT'S UNBELIEVABLE, i've been wanting to see flo since lungs came out but never really had the chance, i'm not sure i love the perfect and polished ceremonials to lungs, but i'm sure by the time she'll play dog days and after the horrors have played sea within a sea i'll be in floods of tears. I'll now leave you with a song by Music Machine. The riff might sound similar (cough*miles kane*cough)

Music Machine - Mother Nature Father Earth 

3 comments:

  1. lmao sounds fun and i am so jealous of you!:O love Florence and the machine <3
    hope you have a lovely time + love the top!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two things are really beautiful!! Especially the bracelet!! I love the colour and the design so much!!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are seeing Florence and the Machine! They are fantastic, i'm so envious! Nice post! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete