Monday 24 October 2011

Tell me the secrets of your life.

Cross Necklace - £6.50 - Topshop

Purple Velvet Leggings - £22 - Topshop


Afternoon! I've just arrived back from Bristol after a weekend spent with my sister. Originally i was suppose to see The Horrors on Sunday, however after an unfortunate postponement (is that even a word?) i spent my sunday evening watching the Hurt Locker and Strictly come dancing. The weekend itself was wonderful, on Saturday i finally got to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, which despite being too confusing for me and having lots of characters, was really good, i also managed to pick up a few cheap Pink Floyd records and a necklace from Topshop. 
And in true Stone Roses reunion style i'm starting to read an Ian Brown biography. My sister managed to get tickets for their reunion show, which has infact made me very jealous however they're not the greatest live band, and with new material fingers crossed they'll tour. 

Novella - The Things You Do

4 comments:

  1. I'm gutted for you that The Horrors had to postpone their gig. Hopefully it won't clash with anything when they reschedule! Also, I love your outfit :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :) i know, i had a feeling that something bad would happen in the run up to the gig haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the velvet leggings and I'm going to see The Stone Roses reunion too :) Tickets sold out ridiculously quickly though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leggings look so yummy :) I want some like this x

    ReplyDelete